Lubbock Dental Assistant School: We are the hands-on Lubbock Dental Assistant Course that prepares you for a career in the dental field.
The only way to learn Dental Assisting is to do Dental Assisting! This is why we have developed an interactive hands-on course that give you the skills Dentists are looking for in Dental Assistants. Our school takes place once per week over 12 weeks. We found that the best place to learn Dental Assisting is in a dental office so we established our Dental Assistant School in a state of the art dental office. Our tuition is affordable and we have two different interest free payment plans. After graduation we have job placement services to help you find a job.
What makes Lubbock Dental Assistant School Unique:
- Our Dental Assistant School takes place in a Dental Practice, not in a classroom. The only way to learn Dental Assisting is to practice the needed skills in a real setting. The core skills of Dental Assisting need to be practiced multiple times in order to master them. Our curriculum was designed to make you feel confident in the many pillars of Dental Assisting.
- We have the best instructors out of any Lubbock Dental Assistant School. We are passionate in making sure that you are confident in what you learned each class. We don’t want you to leave for the day until you you feel that you are confident in that dental skill.
- We keep a very low student to instructor ratio so you get the attention you need as you learn the hands-on Dental Assisting skills.
- We believe that you should be able to become a Dental Assistant without obtaining large student loans. We offer payment plans with zero interest that don’t require a co-signer.
Comparison of Lubbock Dental Assistant Schools:
Tuition: The tuition for our program is affordable at the cost of only $3,950. When you compare our tuition to our competitors you may save over $15,000.
- Convenience: Our school takes place one day per week over 12 weeks. With this convenient schedule you can keep your current job and complete our training course.
- Hands-on: We believe that your training should be primarily hands-on. This is why we designed it to take place in the dental office. We also place you in an externship in a Dentist office to put to use the skills that you learn in class.
- Job Placement: The purpose of going to school is to begin a career as a Dental Assistant. We want to help you get a job. After graduation please contact the school and ask about job placement services.
How to Register:
- The first step is to call the school at 806-300-8730 and set up a time to come and tour the school. During this appointment you will be given the chance to fill our the registration paperwork to sign up for class.
- After filling out the paperwork you can go online and make a payment on the registration page. After you make a payment on the registration page you will secure your spot in your upcoming class.
What students love about our Dental Assistant School:
“I love that the classes are on Friday and Saturdays and that I can keep my current job”
“At Lubbock Dental Assistant School the tuition is very affordable”
“I love that the Dental Assistant Instructors are very helpful”